Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there is a gas station in my town that sells 105 octane.

I know this will be good for my nitrous runs but what about daily driving

what effects will this have on my engine....Is it good to run to clean the injectors and such???

Any other info will be appreciated :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
I think it's just going to be wasted octane and money Luv. It would be great for the track to run with your NX but you don't have a 600HP engine for daily driving ya know?

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's just going to be wasted octane and money Luv. It would be great for the track to run with your NX but you don't have a 600HP engine for daily driving ya know?
thats kind of what i was thinking but if i dyno it or run it will it hurt it at all??

I didnt think it would but it might clean out the injectors atleast :)

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
thats kind of what i was thinking but if i dyno it or run it will it hurt it at all??

I didnt think it would but it might clean out the injectors atleast :)
I just put in a call to my buddy for ya to ask him. All he does is cars. He has an eclipse that runs in the 11 seconds range in the quarter. He's won a couple of car shows and stuff. Cool guy and great for knowledge. I left him a msg so if or when I hear back I'll let you know what he says.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just put in a call to my buddy for ya to ask him. All he does is cars. He has an eclipse that runs in the 11 seconds range in the quarter. He's won a couple of car shows and stuff. Cool guy and great for knowledge. I left him a msg so if or when I hear back I'll let you know what he says.
u da man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
Dude just called me back. He said the same thing. Use it for dyno and the track. You shouldn't need to but maybe throw a can of dry fuel in BEFORE you fill up your tank with non track gas every other oil change. He said props on the NX in a caddy... then told me to quick slacking - give him 10 grand and my keys - then watch my car take off lol

*edit*
u sicko:thumbsup:
I love tits

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
uh oh... i see a virtual bitch slap in ur future...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts