Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 19" ccw 505a wheels that i am installing on the V and was wondering if the factory Tire pressure sensors will go on without any modifications? I just want to be prepared with a part if i need one when my tires arrive. I read some posts where a band was needed on 20's and was wanting to know if they will go on 19" tires without anything?

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
turbosc3 said:
I have a set of 19" ccw 505a wheels that i am installing on the V and was wondering if the factory Tire pressure sensors will go on without any modifications? I just want to be prepared with a part if i need one when my tires arrive. I read some posts where a band was needed on 20's and was wanting to know if they will go on 19" tires without anything?

Thanks,
Derek
Mine bolted right on no issue. I did clean up their stem hole, it had a good bit of flash and was razor sharp. I also put a dab of silicone under the black portion on the ends so that it wasnt completely hanging in the air.

·
0 Posts
i have the exact same wheels (505a black chromed) on my v and they fit right in there, no problems

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, i will make a post next week with pictures of the whole project. I lowered it, installed a maggie, headers, B&B w/x pipe, clutch, shifter, sways, anti-wheel hop bar, differential bracing. I am installing a blower cam and valvetrain tomorrow. These 505a wheels should set it off nicely.

-Derek

·
Registered
CTS
182 Posts
turbosc3 said:
Thanks guys, i will make a post next week with pictures of the whole project. I lowered it, installed a maggie, headers, B&B w/x pipe, clutch, shifter, sways, anti-wheel hop bar, differential bracing. I am installing a blower cam and valvetrain tomorrow. These 505a wheels should set it off nicely.

-Derek
:jawdrop: If you're looking to adopt, I'm available!:burn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts