Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $189 shipped for both front and rear sets of Hawk HPS pads a good deal?

Just thought I'd ask before I hit the purchase button :highfive:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I got mine from Lindsay. Received them next day.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
I went HP+ up front HPS in the back. HP+ is a much better performer, not as dusty as stock (although more than HPS). I've had them on for about 2 weeks now. So far :thumbsup:

My $ 0.02,

Chris

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I have the HPS all around. Call them, they will tell you price. There is very little dust, but the inside gets like a muddy brown from the dust collected in there. Still way better then stock, and just as good performance, although never really tested.

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I'm not totally looking for performance, but wouldn't mind having it there if I found some pads that actually did perform well.. I'm really just looking to cut down on the freakin dust.. Drive the car once after its clean, they're dusty again.. Errrr

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
YEah definatley get these then. After a week, really only you can tell they are dirty. Well you and any other V guy that has them.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Well, I'm not totally looking for performance, but wouldn't mind having it there if I found some pads that actually did perform well.. I'm really just looking to cut down on the freakin dust.. Drive the car once after its clean, they're dusty again.. Errrr
HPS is what you are looking for then.

ENJOY,

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts