Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3 months of waiting my wheels are finally here. They are made by True Forged. This particular model is called the Vantage and this is only the second set done for this particular design.

They are 20x8.5f and 20x10r. They are 3 piece satin black with polished lips. They still have shrink wrap on the lips for protection. I probably wont be getting them on for a while though as the roads are destroyed here right now. I am talking 3-5 inch deep potholes extending through half a lane. I hate winter.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
Nice wheels!!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V sedan, 08 SRX4
132 Posts
These look awesome! I just ordered a set of 20's from BOZE for mine the other day in the same size.20X8.5 and 20X10. i went with the Velocity in full polish. Hope i don't have to wait three months for mine! I'm also adding the H&R's and MM spacers . Can't wait to see yours with them on.

·
Registered
CTS-V
337 Posts
that's actually very good considering it's a custom finish. mine are a hair wider (20x9, 20x10.5) and also forged with a custom finish. i see no other way when it comes to our cars with wheels.

with the staggered setup you have, you might end up cutting a coil or two off your HRs in the future. they don't lower much.

great wheels!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts