Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys, what's the name of the little black motor thing that regulates idle on the 4.9 (94 Deville)? It's attached to the throttle body and has a plunger that hits against the throttle pulley.

Mine is broken and I need to know what it's called before I can buy a new one (duh).

Yes, I'm sure it's broken (i broke it, don't ask).

Thanks in advance,

Sam B.

ETA: Idle Speed Control Motor!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.