Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Quick Part ID Question - found it, nevermind

559 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  SamB
OK guys, what's the name of the little black motor thing that regulates idle on the 4.9 (94 Deville)? It's attached to the throttle body and has a plunger that hits against the throttle pulley.

Mine is broken and I need to know what it's called before I can buy a new one (duh).

Yes, I'm sure it's broken (i broke it, don't ask).

Thanks in advance,

Sam B.

ETA: Idle Speed Control Motor!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.