Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are about to do a group buy. I will need a list of the most wanted items, from S/C to tires. Just let me know. I only need 5 people for group buy rates. So please start a list.

It seems that the SRT8 boys want some. So let’s give them some. We are about to have a track day with the 300c/srt8. Will anyone be interested in this? We are looking at NJ for the track day on the 29th. What we are trying to do is have a cruise up there. We all meet somewhere and have a cruise up there spend the night and have some fun. We are also doing this as a fund raiser for Make a Wish, what more could you want, have fun, race, and help out some kids wish come true. We are also doing some drifting demos and giving ride alongs. So also list up who is willing to go and who will go.

Last thing we now have carbon fiber under-hood appearance kit. Carbon fiber tower-to-tower brace, radiator and engine cover. And cts-v cross drilled brake rotors. We can also do a group buy on this as well.

Thanks
Damian

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
i already have the cover and brace, i need the radiater cover...and will it fit with the more cai kit...anyway i need it, so im for one of them...:worship:

·
Registered
523 Posts
tires, why not everyone needs tires
im in on that one
the volant cold air intake ????? can you guys get that:worship: ???
Is this only factory parts and such???

·
Registered
456 Posts
MooreMotorsports said:
Well we are about to do a group buy. I will need a list of the most wanted items, from S/C to tires. Just let me know. I only need 5 people for group buy rates. So please start a list.

It seems that the SRT8 boys want some. So let’s give them some. We are about to have a track day with the 300c/srt8. Will anyone be interested in this? We are looking at NJ for the track day on the 29th. What we are trying to do is have a cruise up there. We all meet somewhere and have a cruise up there spend the night and have some fun. We are also doing this as a fund raiser for Make a Wish, what more could you want, have fun, race, and help out some kids wish come true. We are also doing some drifting demos and giving ride alongs. So also list up who is willing to go and who will go.

Last thing we now have carbon fiber under-hood appearance kit. Carbon fiber tower-to-tower brace, radiator and engine cover. And cts-v cross drilled brake rotors. We can also do a group buy on this as well.

Thanks
Damian

Damian,

I accidentally deleted your voice mail... can you email me the info you had for me regarding the suspension.

[email protected]

also... i'd say group buy on brake pads, cross drilled rotors, supercharger, headers, intake, short shifter.. alll the "bolt on" stuff that we all want.

If if you want to get really ambitious... group buy on cam, heads, new manifold, throttle body. =)))

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hijack on:

Shane, I thought you already had the factory option cross drilled rotors ordered, what happened? Am I the only one who got them (I'll post some pics later this evening)?

Hijack off:

Whats the price for AFR 205's if we can get 4 more folks to bite?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think alot of owners will be in if the price is right???
like always if there are good savings we'll have plenty of people.

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
what i have came together...no radiator cover...please get me one...let me know how to pay you if so...it did not come with it...just cover and brace..had it for about 2 month now...

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
I'd be game for a cold air intake.

I almost don't care which one. Volant and Lingenfelter would be high on my list, but anything that is better then the stock unit. :D

And if tires came up, I'd be very interested in that as well.

The hood would be interesting, but I'm waiting to see what happens with the special hoods coming out of the TX group buy.

I'd also consider a BMR Anti-wheel hop kit, as well as a BMR Pinion Support Brace

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Damian,

B&M Shifter - Installed
Maggie - Installed
Drilled/slotted rotors - Installed
GM Twin Spoked Rims
New rear end - Installed

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Track day sounds great...road course or strip? If strip, I must decline...but I'm very much game on a road course track day.

Second....OK, time to come clean with the suspension. We've all waited and have yet to see pictures. I understand people are busy and such, but you must come clean with the details on the coilovers....make/price/adjustability/PICTURES. It's time...

Thanks,
ace996

1 - 20 of 56 Posts