·
Registered
Bone Stock 2010 CTS-V Sedan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Question to those who lowered their Sedan Vs for street/DD use:
1) Which brand did you use?
2) is the Mag ride control working perfectly?
3) how stiff would the car be after lowering it compared to original springs in sport mode?
4) any problems with any setup/brand (for example noise)?
5) for a stock V, how many inches of drop should I look for for a great looking daily driven car? I saw in few posts that people tend to cut the aftermarket springs for some reason.

Many thanks,

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
Subscribed
Just as an FYI, GreyGhost, click on the link just above the OP 1st post on the right, reading from left to right on the right hand side:

LinkBack
Cadillac Discussion Tools
Search Thread
Rate This Cadillac Discussion

Cadillac Discussion Tools...click on it and the bottom menu item, click on "Subscribe to this thread" and it will subscribe you to the thread.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Sedan
567 Posts
I run the D3 Comp lowering springs on my coupe. I had them on my sedan until I went full race with JR-i Coilovers. I love them. Mag-ride is fully operational and I found that the overall ride in touring mode is better on LA freeways. Some folks like the Eibachs, I've had them on other cars and they are good products, but they don't integrate quite as neatly with the mag-ride.

On my coupe, the ride in Touring is NOT as stiff as it was in sport with the OEM springs but it corners flatter thanks to the progressive rate. Sport is firmer still, but perfectly fine for road use if you like to run that way. I use both modes, sometimes I just prefer the tautness of Sport even if I'm not flogging the car about.

And no noise, of any kind, ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts