Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Just Wondering about the GM Retiree Program. What Benefits Do you get on aside to buying a vehicle and what family members get.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Based on your post in another section, I think you may be trying to find out information about the GM Employee Purchase program through which GM Employees, Retirees and qualifying family members get discounts on new vehicle purchases. Is that what you are after?

·
Registered
Cadillac
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. that includes retires. i was wondering because my grandmoter worked for GM and i was wondering if i would be able to get a discount because of that.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Who is eligible for the GM employee discount?

Spouse
Children
Stepchildren
Grandchildren
Stepgrandchildren
Grandparents (including in-law and step)
Parents
Stepparents
Siblings (including full, half and step)
Mother-/father-in-law
Sons-/daughters-in-law
Brothers-/sisters-in-law
Same-sex domestic partners (SSDP) of eligible participants also qualify, where applicable. (Note: Eligible SSDPs are treated the same as spouses and therefore, their eligible family members are also included.) For more information, contact the National Benefits Center at 1-800-489-4646.

Which GM vehicles are eligible for the employee discount program?

All new and unused 2006, 2007 and 2008 GM passenger cars, SUVs, minivans and light-duty trucks, including Saab and Saturn, are eligible. Corvette Z06, HUMMER H1 and medium-duty vehicles are not eligible. From time to time, GM may restrict other vehicles. Please refer to the "Vehicle Eligibility" matrix under "Vehicle Shopping" in the top menu. Some other models may have limited availability, especially Corvette. Eligibility of GM vehicles may change at any time without notice.

You can determine Employee Pricing by going to http://www.gmfamilyfirst.com. Ignore the stuff about needing to log in. Instead, in the menu at the top, find the drop down box that says "Vehicle Shopping". Select "Build Your Own" from the drop down list. A new window will open. Chose the "Build Your Own" tab about half way down the page. Then select which year, brand and model you are interested in. As you go through the process of selecting colors, options, etc. the tool will display the total MSRP and the Total GMS (Employee) price.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts