Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Black Raven
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease is up in six months and I want to get another Cadillac.... my question is.... Do any of you guys know any Cadillac dealers that take ur down payment from your current car and roll it over to your new one? I head Infiniti does that but was wondering if Cadillac offers this as well .... Im not sure but doesnt hurt to ask

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
I don't think that's possible.

Are you asking if you could use your first down payment towards a different car?

Not to mention it was years ago, when you gave that down payment being that your lease is almost up. Sorry dude, That money is long gone.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
That's how I got my current CTS :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really?????? I guess its worth checking with the dealer... I know some dealers do it for repeat customers

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
That's how I got my current CTS :)
Business must be slow in Germany, bc I have never heard of such dealership practices. So what your saying is even though I put $15k down on my CTS 2 years ago, I can go to the dealership today and pick out a different car using my original $15k down payment. I guess nothing depreciates in Europe.

Last call, the bar is closing. Drinks are on 70eldo:alchi:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Well, you trade your current car in for a new one, so that will be your downpayment for your next car. You just need to continue your payments plus an extension on the new one.

Does that sound logical?

Ans yes, Cadillac sales are SLOW in Europe. No advertisements, so I guess they are happy with any customer.

Drinks on me :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea but on a lease u put down lets say $4,000 and ur trade in is used for the new down payment... infiniti did that for my friend since he bought another infiniti they didnt charge him the down payment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts