Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I'm looking at a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado ETC. Black on Black, great milage, but its 2 hours away. Before I go see it personally, or even call the guy to tempt him to clean it up before I surprise him, do all of the 2001 ETC's have the wood on the steering wheel? I've seen some pictures with them and without them. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
90 Eldo -SOLD-, 98 ETC -SOLD-, 86 XR4Ti Track Car, 07 Ranger
963 Posts
I've got a 98 ETC Blk/Blk, best color combo & looking imho...

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,131 Posts
:rolleyes: IF the owner will give you the VIN, take it to a GM dealer and have them pull the GM service/recall history. That will give you a hint as to the maintenance.........

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Im going to go see it tomorrow. I broke down and called, it does not have one. As for the wood on the steering wheel, I've got my heart set on it. Does Cadillac have a part I can add on or will it look too tacky? Any help here would be appreciated. I will post some pics too. Thanks again.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Hey Sal.. You can get an aftermarket wood steering wheel. See post #2. Click the link...

I had a 95 ETC in White Diamond and I REALLY loved that car.. I don't know what you drive now but the ETC is very, very nice - and very quick...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts