Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
None
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a question about how to sell a full set of 1959 Eldorado Biarritz Stainless Steel.
My father restored a '59 Biarritz about 25 years ago, and hasn't done anything with Caddy's since. In the process of the restoration, he ended up with an extra set of Stainless Steel, a new and full set, including (I believe) the pieces behind the seats. The set has been sitting in dry storage ever since. He asked me to sell it for him and I'm curious if you all can help me find someone who would be interested. I know it's a long shot, since the cars are so rare, but it may be good for a series 62 conversion or upgrade, who knows?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
The stainless is in Southeastern Minnesota.
Best,
Phil

·
Registered
1970 Deville Convertible
309 Posts
First of all, thanks for offering to get parts to where they are needed and out of storage. The guys on the Cadillac LaSalle forums are very involved in restorations, I'd try it there. If you want to get top dollar for it, then eBay is your best choice. So many things on eBay these days have stupid prices on them and I purposely avoid those sellers. Here's a link to the Cadillac LaSalle forum: http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php#c1

·
Registered
None
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I've posted on the Cadillac LaSalle forum and received several responses in a matter of hours about this.

·
Registered
1970 Deville Convertible
309 Posts
I saw that. And thanks again for getting that stuff back in circulation! They are a little stiff over there, the moderator suggesting (telling) you to post it in the for sale area, he just needs to calm down...........!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts