Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 XTSVsport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirelli has a new PZERO all season plus I was wondering if these are better than the P7 but there is one catch
can the xts v fit a 245/45/20 I know its only 45 compared to a 40 but the extra tire I thought would be a good thing if it can fit.

I know most people on here has vouges or pirelli P7s but with this new P zero I am interested.

·
Registered
2013 XTS-4 Premium
185 Posts
Pirelli P7 are great on 19inch wheels, so I bet they ( or the P zero) do well on the 20 inch wheels.
20 inch wheels need all the help they can get to be comfortable, and going up from 40 to 45 is going in the right direction.
Its certainly worth going up the extra 5% if you can. They represent an increase of radius of about 1/2 inch, so that would be your decrease in clearance. I'm guessing that would be a fit without rubbing, unless you drive like crazy.

·
Registered
2014 XTS Luxury Ruby Red
182 Posts
Going up in aspect ratio will cause the speedo to read a little slower than actual(3-4%). As far as fit... run your hand around the inside edge of your current tires with them in full left lock, straight ahead, and full right lock. If you have at least a full finger width of clearance , the 45 aspect will most likely fit without rubbing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts