Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should Sixty Special discussions be included in here? Andrew has a '93 Sixty Special and made a suggestion that it should be. From the looks of the '93, I'd like to agree. I just want to hear what some of you think as well..

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I dont really think it makes a difference. When the 60 special was around it looked basically the same as all the other cadillacs. Although, you may move it for diversities sake. But where would you move it? It wouldnt really fit in with the eldos and sevilles. :confused:

·
Registered
1986 deville
1 Posts
i have an 86 deville with a blown head gasket. How hard is this repair to do on your own? I've been reading many threads about having the whole engine replaced by mechanics because it's easier, and those mechanics who have done a gasket repair would never do it again. But those are on newer models, i can't seem to find info on the 86, other than the 88's are improvements design wise on the engine and the 87's are just jacked?

ps- this is my first caddy...love the ride.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,624 Posts
Why are you reviving a 6 year old thread to add a totally irrelevant question? Start a new thread in the 4.1, 4.5, 4.9 section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.