Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

I finally bought the mcgaughy 2/3 deluxe kit and I am wondering how much you guys paid for installation?

Ive called 3 places so far and they all gave me price quotes around $420. (Not including the alignment afterwards)

Does this seem reasonable?

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Damn, thats hella expensive! I have two trucks and both of them got lowered on the same exact kit you have for $220 each. I guess it all depends on what shop you go to. Every shop will charge different. Just keep calling around until you find the best price. Thats what I did.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone in the so cal area have this installed on their lade before?? any recommendation for places that will install this for me and prices??

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Counter offer them to $300 flat and that sounds reasonable. :thumbsup:

The shop that did mine took about 5 hrs, but that was because only 1 guy doing it.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright

I got it installed

looks great and rides about 90% like factory......

Group 5 motorsports also explained to me how the mcgaughy suspension is way better than the eibach......

I like the ride and I have noticed more of a rolling effect while turning.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill post pics up tomorrow

Today I took it into a body shop to help cut the fenders because the 24's rub like a mofo during tight turns.

I got the metal/plastic parts cut off but it still rubs a little, I cant imagine what the 3"/5" drop owners do.....

I also noticed that it rubs a little on the windshield washer fluid container.....anyone notice that too?

Other than that I love the ride and the look.......way worth it...

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
F*king A man. Lets trade trucks! lol. I'm really diggin' it!! Looks tight! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Is that Aspen white?
Thanks man...I would love to trade but your way up north lol.....

actually its diamond white....but these pictures dont do the color justice....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Thanks man...I would love to trade but your way up north lol.....

actually its diamond white....but these pictures dont do the color justice....
lol. Well, your truck looks awesome. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

It looks really white with that camera! Anyways, only ONE tiny dinsy weeny thing I see that can improve it is the front bumper looks not connected right. It hangs a tiny little bit!!
I'm not complaining!!! Just something I notice!! your truck looks great like I said! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol. Well, your truck looks awesome. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

It looks really white with that camera! Anyways, only ONE tiny dinsy weeny thing I see that can improve it is the front bumper looks not connected right. It hangs a tiny little bit!!
I'm not complaining!!! Just something I notice!! your truck looks great like I said! :thumbsup:
you know I thought that too.....

but it seemed to have come from the factory like that :confused: because the bumper was angled the same way before I customized it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts