Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 escalade
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I just picked up an 11 escalade with nag yesterday and couldn't be happier with the vehicle this far except a couple things.

1. I am not impressed with the Bose stereo. How hard is it to replace the speakers and add small sub?

2. Where can I get some replacement emblems and black trim moldings around windows?

3.what is everyone's opinions on clear plastic bras?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jaybob1807 said:
well I just picked up an 11 escalade with nag yesterday and couldn't be happier with the vehicle this far except a couple things. 1. I am not impressed with the Bose stereo. How hard is it to replace the speakers and add small sub? 2. Where can I get some replacement emblems and black trim moldings around windows? 3.what is everyone's opinions on clear plastic bras? Thanks in advance.
well I can't answer the question about this replacing the stereo because I'm not sure but as far as the emblems are concerned you could find them on eBay or Amazon and as far as the clear bra is concerned with personal experience on another car I own it works great it's pricey but it does help protect against bugs and other debris.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade and 2018 CTS-V
320 Posts
1. Not hard at all. Just use a high end line out because you have to tag the crappy bose amp if you want to keep your radio.

2. eBay/amazon. I repaced my logo's with the 2016 OEM wreath-less emblems from ebay.

3. Nothing wrong with paint protection. Just sucks on black cars as it's always visible with the slightest dust on the car.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I clear bra most of my daily drivers, and have done my last 8 Escalade's, if I trade them in I leave the clear bra on, if I sell it private I remove the clear bra and under the protection the truck is new, and when you are selling a truck and you can say there are NO paint chips period, buyer will pay more. It's not cheap to wrap and Escalade. As said emblems I pick up on ebay when possible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts