I love wire wheels - even put some 144 spoke 20" Players on my old escalade (00) - but it was a disaster...
- would not stay balanced...tried 3 times at 3 diff shops...only stayed smooth for about a month...finally gave up
- anytime I took the truck in to get serviced at the dealer I had to r+r the wheels myself. No matter how many times I showed the mechanic how the knock-offs worked they still ****ed it up every single time. They even broke my lead hammer and adapter tool so the truck had to sit for 3 days waiting for new ones to be shipped up.
- impossible to keep clean - unless 10 min/wheel with a brush sounds like fun
- the nipples rusted/corroded w/o ever being driven even close to snow - only rain
- impossible to lock - anyone with a $30 adapter tool and a jack can take the rims
- the cheaper wire wheel co's use bigger adapters meaning a nice extra 2" offset
but damn they look good!
if you're still considering it - I would recommend one wire wheel - Dayton - nothing else even comes close (no matter what they say)...they'll stay balanced, won't rust..and use a diff adapter meaning less offset. Pretty sure you can buy spinner kits that will fit right on too