Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 3.2 with the single exhaust and may have an opportunity to purchase a rear bumper with the dual exhaust cutouts for the 3.6. My bumper also has a crack in it, so it would be nice to replace. Question is, do the corsa or borla exhaust systems fit nicely into the factory cutouts on the 3.6 bumper or do you still have to use the template to modify the cutouts?

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Mornin Kurt!!! Hows the state work treatin ya today? Pretty slow here.

Im betting that the Corsa setup does need to be cut because it has that quad tip setip. I bet the Borla would not need to be cut though.

For the 3.2 the Borla is the best setup as it is a true dual system whereas the Corsa goes one pipe and then splits to dual. I honestly dont know if anyone has used the Corsa on a 3.2.

PS- Im posting my pics from the meet today. Got some great pictures of our cars next to each other! :thumbsup: :highfive:

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PS- Im posting my pics from the meet today. Got some great pictures of our cars next to each other! :thumbsup: :highfive:
hey nick, pretty busy around here with school just getting out last week, going balls to the wall with summer projects.

thnx for the exhaust info.

ready for this, my digital camera was dicked up and 3/4 of the pics i took are no good!!!:rant2: :rant2: i've got some that i'll post but i'm really busy this week, i know that you and gary and some of the others have a lot so i'll probably have to steal all of yours once you get them posted. aaaaaaargh.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I just posted 47 pics in the lounge!! Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts