Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pumping gas and this guy in a Avalanche rolls up compliments my ride and shows me this little box he says he plugs in and it reprograms the car and he said he was getting close to 24 MPG with 30 inch tires and such because of that thing. I was in a hurry and had alot more on my mind. Now come to think of it a month later. Im sure alot of you know about these things. Any Help Appreciated

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
I was pumping gas and this guy in a Avalanche rolls up compliments my ride and shows me this little box he says he plugs in and it reprograms the car and he said he was getting close to 24 MPG with 30 inch tires and such because of that thing. I was in a hurry and had alot more on my mind. Now come to think of it a month later. Im sure alot of you know about these things. Any Help Appreciated
im pretty sure it was a programmer...and yea they can help you save gas and do tons of other things to help with the ride of your vehicle...check out www.diablosport.com

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Avalanche may get 24 mpg on the highway, I got 21.1 coming back from Montana thru North Dakota. I have the Preditor programmer, but there is no way he would be getting 24 mpg with 30's, just not happening because the wheels and tires would take away too much mileage. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts