Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 CTS RWD 3.6DI with 22” wheels and Im planning on switching to 20” wheels. I’ve done some research and I believe these wheels will fit that I found for sale close to me but I wanted to check with the forum and find out so help me out people! Here's a link to the FB Post:

They are Klutch 20 x 9.5 x 115 wheels and I am wondering will they fit on my CTS? I’m at stock ride height.
Also looking for suggestions for tire size. Don’t want rubber bands, but I’d like to be able to lower it on coil overs just a tad bit so also wondering if this will be possible and easy or if I’ll need to do anything extra for the fitment.

Here’s the rims I’m interested in:

Here’s a current picture of the car on the Borghini 22” wheels. Also interested in selling these wheels they are on pretty new Lexani 235/30ZR/22 90W XL tires.
5E9AA356-5447-4C6E-A053-2732FE482DA6.jpeg

·
Registered
2008 CTS Black Raven Sedan / LY7 / 6 Speed Manual AY6 / RWD
542 Posts
The 2nd gen CTS has a 5x120 bolt pattern. To fit them (if the backspacing is within range) you'll need a wheel adapter to go from 5x114.3 to 5x120.

·
Registered
2012 V Coupe Black Raven, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe Black Raven, 2010 CTS Premium Sedan
237 Posts
Very smart to sell those wheels currently on the car. Hope those 20’s fit for ya. I personally don‘t know the size ya need, but I’m sure someone here does. Give it a little time here

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,327 Posts
No, you're not going to fit 20x9.5"s all around. Specifically, 9.5" wheels up front is a no-go. I would bet your Borghinis are 22x8".

I say that even though that ad doesn't provide enough information to actually answer the question. "20 x 9.5 x 115" is not a wheel size. Presumably the 115 refers to the bolt pattern, which as acstudios said, is not correct for your CTS. The ad doesn't specify what the offset is on the wheels, and without that information, it's impossible to know whether the wheels would fit in the rear.

Go to www.tirerack.com. Even if you don't choose to buy anything from them, they have "plus size" fitment options that will show you what size tires you should be buying for a 20" wheel. Or you can just do the math and figure it out yourself, it's not that hard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts