Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm out cruisin around, and low and behold, I find myself in the first spot at a stoplight next to a riced out toyota carolola. Well, while he's over there revvin it up, I'm patiently waiting for green. So light changes and I stomp the Cad's accelerator, take off and head to my usual 5 to 10 over. Well, typical of ricers, a minute later he's passing me on the right way too fast for the part of town we're in and runs a red light just so he isn't embarrassed again. Just goes to show who's the bigger man and who has the better car. Stupid ricers!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I dunno... I saw a race between a ricey 03 Civic EX and a Crown Vic where the guy in the Civic was a real fatty, looked like an easy 300 pounds. The crown vic won but the Civic driver was the bigger man.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
There's a kid around here who deliver's pizza's and has a kinda mint green looking colored Corolla with this huge wing on the back and a 3" exhaust on the car and looks like some sorta ricer car you would see coming out of the big city. Well one day me and my friends were chilling at the high school parking lot and he comes putting up asking if anybody wants to race. My buddy with a 1999 Acura Integra GS-R has some mod's done to his car and his best run is a 14.2 decides he will take the kid up on the offer. So they go down the road and line up at the light and the rest of us are waiting and then they come flying down here and the Corolla was about 4-5 car lengths ahead. We asked him what he had done and his car was turbo'd, with a 75 shot of nitrous and was running 13's in the 1/4. Nobody heard the turbo at all and he didn't want a loud blowoff valve to make it obvious. But yeah it was definatly a sleeper!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts