Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Black and Tan STS
753 Posts
I'd like to see your results compared with a car with the blower on over a year. I'm interested to see how the motors hold the power..

·
Registered
No GET-RAG or GM products
637 Posts
When the V is on the dyno, make sure they monitor the amount of boost the Maggie is putting out. Mine was only 4.0 lbs with the 3 inch pulley.

GT

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
GT04CTS-V said:
When the V is on the dyno, make sure they monitor the amount of boost the Maggie is putting out. Mine was only 4.0 lbs with the 3 inch pulley.

GT
I totally agree; hook up a gauge and look at how much boost the S/C is really putting out.

GT--that sounds to me like you need a 2.8 pulley. Magna will install it for you if they see dyno results that aren't in accordance with their advertising. If you aren't getting anywhere near 130HP and 90 lb feet of torque on the dyno, I believe that you have a right to challenge Magna and they will probably respond--they are very helpful to their customers.

·
0 Posts
my v made 465 at the wheels with just the maggie and exhaust. that is with the superchips program

·
Registered
87 Posts
What's up 1MEANV, I', thinking about getting in on the Maggie deal for my 04. Are you saying you really made 465 at the wheels, WOW!
Did you ever install your Eibachs? I sent mine back and waiting for someone's coilovers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts