Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I'm not sure about the grills on the Escalade but I know that Trenz makes some good quality grills. You can't go wrong with Trenz. You thinking about a brushed or polished billet grill?

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
I have send 2 Trenz grills back (poor condition from shipping or packing) and I have sent 4 Putco grills back before finally getting one that had all the mounting screw attached (from what I read I was not the only one that this happened to) Having said that I was just not happy with the grillls from either of these companies, the fit was close, but not good enough for my liking. This is the best quality grill I have found to date, I purchased one and the quality is very good, but I am not installing it until after the winter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33645&item=2440464230

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
I have a Putco grill insert #91115 that is new in the box, I took it out and looked at it, but it has never been mounted, make me an offer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recently purchased one of the E-Bay Grilles that hcvone spoke of ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2440464230 ) and am having it installed in an '04 Escalade that is being stretched 200 inches to become a limo. We'll be picking it up in Springfield, IL tomorrow morning (12-4-03) I'll take some pics of the car & grille & post them in the Photo Gallery.

I'm not installing the grille myself, the Coachbuilder is, so I won't be able to tell ya' how easy it was to install, but I'll try to give some idea of the quality of the grille.

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
GumbyClayman said:
I recently purchased one of the E-Bay Grilles that hcvone spoke of ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2440464230 ) and am having it installed in an '04 Escalade that is being stretched 200 inches to become a limo. We'll be picking it up in Springfield, IL tomorrow morning (12-4-03) I'll take some pics of the car & grille & post them in the Photo Gallery.

I'm not installing the grille myself, the Coachbuilder is, so I won't be able to tell ya' how easy it was to install, but I'll try to give some idea of the quality of the grille.

The install is very easy with the brackets and wing nuts supplied, it takes no more than 15-20 minutes. You have to post some pixs of that stretched when complete :) :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can count on those pics. Should be in the gallery around this time tomorrow (Thurs) night. There are already a couple in there of the 14 passenger '02 we have now.

I can't wait to see that grille! If it's of the quality we hope it is, we'll put one on the '02 too!

You can COUNT on those pics! I already have a couple in the gallery of our '04 14 Escalade. New ones should be in there about this time tomorrow (Thurs) night.
:burn:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
GumbyClayman