Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2004 srx V-8 awd
482 Posts
Bought the Kumho Venture-staggered sizes per OEM. So far so good-Wife and i can't believe how quiet they are...She also mentioned the handling was better and the ride was smoother. Right at $615 for all four mounted, balanced including an 8% sales tax. They do look a little more SUVish, aggressive-sidewall has a rather aggressive design-- than the Michs which had about 3/32 left after 30,000 miles and 4.5 years. The Michs would have been more like $1100 total. Kumho is rated A, A and 600 treadwear and did well on Tirerack survey. The OEM Michs were near the bottom of the same survey.

·
Registered
Cadillac 05 SRX V6
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well 900 miles later I'm still happy with the Nittos. The ride is as nice as the factory Michelins, mine did have 20k on they when I got them. No vibrations even at speeds beyond normal interstate use. They are quiet, no unusual noise detected so far... hard to compare to the old worn out tires, they were quiet when new as well. Dry grip is much better than the OE Michelins, no wet weather use so far. Going to put another 1000 miles on them over the 4th.

·
Registered
2004 srx V-8 awd
482 Posts
Taking into account Tire Rack low survey ratings, other reviews, and the cost, I can't see why anyone would buy the stock Michs as replacement tires>>>>

21 - 23 of 23 Posts