Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dane bitch had her puppies!!! Woohoo!!!! Thought I would share a couple of pics...hard to see, but there is 6, 4 are Merles(gray) 1 Black & 1 Harlequin(Black & White). They aren't even a week old...their eyes are still closed!!!!

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are soooo easy to take care of NOW! It's when they hit 4-5 weeks old and I have to wean them...then the work comes in. BUt right now mommy feeds them very well. As you can see they are nice & plump! LOL! :banana:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Until a week ago, I only had one dog, a Sheppard/Rottwieler mix. Now the new puppy (a Sheppard/Akita mix) added to the mix. Oh, and I have a cat too! Thank God I have a lot of room. And thank God my dogs aren't as big as the MONSTER in your picture!!
Is that your dog? Or just a picture you grabbed to show a Great Dane?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Katshot said:
Is that your dog? Or just a picture you grabbed to show a Great Dane?
That was a puppy I sold! I had 10 Danes I used to breed..but it got to be over-whelming & they weren't selling like they should and a few has passed from twist & bloat..but yea, that was a puppy I sold, came from a show-quality male I had, paid over $1500 for him. But the Dane now lives in Florida & LOVES the water! He's HUGE!!!! :banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts