Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving home from guitar center today on RT. 83, a 3 lane highway. Im just cruising around 55, then this kid in a PT Cruiser who looks about my age lines up mirror to mirror with me, I look over at him, then he starts to inch on me. At this point I knew it was on, so I nail it and get up to about 75, by this time he's already in my rearview mirror, so I just let off, thinking I embarassed this kid enough, but here he come again wanting more. This time I really show him whos boss. We was going about 60, we both nail it, and within a few seconds i'm up to 95, and I have at least 4 car lengths on this kid. I let off because I see traffic up ahead, and there he goes doing a ricer flyby in his PT Cruiser. Before he probably thought, "pfff he's driving a cadillac, those are cars for grandpas", but after he wouldn't even look at me. I was just sitting there laughing the whole time.

Then later on these 2 reaaally good looking girls in an accord were checking me out, all in all a very good day so far :dance:

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
What was a DUDE doing driving one of those anyway? :p

The PT Cruiser GTs are fairly quick for what they are I guess but still shouldn't take any Northstars. The N/A ones suck ass.

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was in my Seville. That kid obviously had no idea what was under my hood.

Today I messed around with a newer Ford Taurus. It was an older guy who looked to be in his late 30s driving with his wife. It was all in good fun, he gave me a thumbs up when I passed him in traffic.

Still waiting for some decent competition other than PT Cruisers and Tauruses

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
dude im gona be in Philly on the 29th for the Staind concert id love to see the famous FTS if your mayb interested

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
if you mean smoked in that your gonna be spinnin some tire then yes if you mean to actually win ha ha no i dont think so i mean look on the plus side though your gonna get a nice panaramic view of my etcs ass and bar tail lights ha ha lol

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Funny guy! I always have fun with ETCs and STSs. I don't think you have to worry about my launches. She manages to come off the line just fine. I only smoke 'em when I want to play! :burn:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts