Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 06 CTS home and can't wipe the smile off my face. It's only the standard package with 3.6, White diamond, sunroof and split rear seat but it gorgeous and rides like a dream!
I just had to find a forum to learn more about the car. It's my first Caddy and I still can't believe I would have ever wanted one!
From the looks of things it appears you all really no your rides!

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
I know just how you feel, I was on my way to purchase a diesel Passat when I found mine, a low mileage trade-in at the back of the lot. I told my wife after the test drive to not let me near it again, or I would not be able to negotiate a good deal to purchase it. I didn't find this site for the first year of ownership. Now that I have, and after talking to some of the great members here, and after listening to the mods being done to their ride's. It has opened up a whole new level of enjoyment to the ownership. (you'll soon see - and if your married, prepare for some " why would you change or add that" from them. Welcome to the Forum, and enjoy reading the many threads and watch out for the coming addiction.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum :D :yup:

This is a bad place to hang around. It's very addictive and uncontrollable. I see you have the base model with 16" wheels. I bet you'll wanna be changing your rims first. That's when it begins!!:yup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes! Yer right, I've already been eyeing the rims but gotta save some pennys before any mods. I ride a yamaha v-star 1100 which is much cheaper to modify!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts