Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
I tried using the seat memory 2 for the tilt down since I am the only driver but you have to put the Emergency brake on to reset the position (at least with the manual trans). I find tilting it down alone to be easier.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Guys I didn't intend for this thread to turn to a complaint thread.... I love this car... With all the smAll flaws. Today I drove a buddy and at 40 mph and trac on stailitrak... I roasted my ps2s down the road.... Who cares aout tilting mirrors... Sorry I brought it up.

agree with that. M3's and M5's are everywhere around SoCal....
I've actually only ever seen 2 V's on the road. One new coupe on my way to work north on the 405 and one new sedan on my way on the 405 down to San Diego

still 0 V Wagons

Guys I didn't intend for this thread to turn to a complaint thread.... I love this car... With all the smAll flaws. Today I drove a buddy and at 40 mph and trac on stailitrak... I roasted my ps2s down the road.... Who cares aout tilting mirrors... Sorry I brought it up.
Trust me I love my V as well. It's a unique automobile, especially in the Southern California area. I've been driving German stuff for the past 15 years and while those vehicles all have their quirks, the refinement, build quality and simple things like folding/tilt down mirrors etc all make a difference in the ownership experience. If GM ever hopes to dethrone their European rivals they need to stop scrimping on these simple non bank breaking items on their high end models. Just saying.

That's a decent deal.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
In Souther california. I purchased the car from Bunnin Chevrolet in LA. The classified is no longer up. They listed it on friday night on autotrader. i found it, went saturday morning and completed paperwork. as i was finishing, two other sales ppl said they had app later in the day to show the car...too bad..early bird gets the worm, or in my case..early bird gets the V!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.