Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm DizzyB, and I'm a new member here, as I just bought a brand new White Diamond '03 Escalade!!! I had them take off the wheels (which I put on ebay), and put the 20" Cadillac wheels with the gold trim on. I absolutely love my week-old truck. I have always driven Suburbans, and this was a nice switch to a comfy ride.

:confused:I was wondering if anyone has put the clear tail light lenses on yet? Is it even available yet? I'd like to personalize my new ride.

I am a graphic designer, an own a vinyl cutting business where I cut logos, custom car tatoos, and misc designs I have created. I do banners, and all kinds of vinyl graphics.

I drive my kids around town about 5-6 times a day, and this is the only way to do it... In a Caddy!!!!:banana:

DizzyB

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, DizzyB! And thanks for signing up! I hope we'll be seeing pictures of your Escalade in the photo section soon! I'm anxious! Don't forget interior pics! :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Legal Caddy age???

Thank you for the warm welcome Sal. I haven't had time to take pics yet... we keep adding things to it. I just had a rear spoiler installed that looks awesome!

I saw people arguing about age prerequisites for driving a Caddy... I'm a 36 year old, mother of three, and Hubby of 19 years is 38. I guess we earned our legal status of Caddy ownership.

Hubby commutes in a 200 Acura NSX, so I finally got even!!!

DizzyB

·
Registered
1994 STS - pearl white
140 Posts
Welcome aboard, DizzyB!

Looks like JerseyGirl is going to have to change her title from "The One & Only Chic Here!" to something else since we now have another female in the group.

As far as the age thing goes, I think everyone here will agree that you can never be considered too old or too young to own & enjoy a Cadillac. The outside world may think otherwise, but here among the enlightened, we know better. :D

JerseyGirl: May I suggest "The Original..." :banana:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
iam 18, got my coupe deville when i was 17 and iam 99.9% sure i'll never own anything but a cadillac.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
female population... to be or not to be??

Thanks, I'm happy to build up the female population here. I see we have the same color choice in Caddy's. Sorry about the banana thing, I thought it would catch your attention. I love that thing. There's nothing better than a dancing banana!!!

May I say, "I love my new Escalade!!!!!!"

DizzyB

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wake up, world

WOW! I woke some people up. Bring it on, as I need to have 20 posts to put my avatar on... UGH! This is the only way, short of talking to myself to get it done.

Anyone know about custom tail light lenses?

DizzyB

·
Registered
586 Posts
i dont know how the "custom" tail lights look on an escalade. All i know is i think they look like crap on everyhting. I cant stand them. Thats just my opinion though. Then again, what do I know. I'm just a 22 year old college senior :banghead:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mean to offend...

Oh my! I just love the clean look of them. Sorry you don't. Maybe when I cruise by, you can turn the check? LOL I guess that won't happen too soon, as I'm on the left coast. So, you got college over with early... good thing, as most foret about it if they wait too long.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well hello to you, too!

·
Registered
586 Posts
im not saying anything bad about them... to each his (or her) own. Not my style. I like my tail lights red... any maybe a yellow turn signal. but not white.

I'm glad im almost done too. *crosses fingers*

hopefully i can find a good job. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
??????????????????

What are you going to be Jay?

DizzyB

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
eehoepp said:
Welcome aboard, DizzyB!

Looks like JerseyGirl is going to have to change her title from "The One & Only Chic Here!" to something else since we now have another female in the group.

As far as the age thing goes, I think everyone here will agree that you can never be considered too old or too young to own & enjoy a Cadillac. The outside world may think otherwise, but here among the enlightened, we know better. :D

JerseyGirl: May I suggest "The Original..." :banana:
LOL! Yea guess I will hafta change it....but hey that's cool! Welcome DIZZY B!!!! WooHoo!!!!! Another chic FINALLY!! Where have you been? :banana:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Jersey! Nice to meet you. Maybe you could change your tag line to "First Lady"? I could be Second. LOL

I have been on every other forum that pertains to my lifestyle, and thought I'd check this one out when I got my new truck.. I figured if hubby can hang around NSX Prime, I could hang around here from time to time. I cut vinyl, so I'm always online waiting for the machine to stop, and it gets boring... like watching paint dry. So, I find interesting places to hang out on the web.

What do you do Jersey?

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
DizzyB said:
Hi Jersey! Nice to meet you. Maybe you could change your tag line to "First Lady"? I could be Second. LOL

I have been on every other forum that pertains to my lifestyle, and thought I'd check this one out when I got my new truck.. I figured if hubby can hang around NSX Prime, I could hang around here from time to time. I cut vinyl, so I'm always online waiting for the machine to stop, and it gets boring... like watching paint dry. So, I find interesting places to hang out on the web.

What do you do Jersey?
Yea I'll figure something out for a new title! hehe...
What do i do? Sell Caddy parts! LOL! :D Anything from body parts to engines, trannys, aftermarket fillers..just anything caddy! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Jersey...

Tail light lenses??? I know I'm harping on it, but curious what it would look like. Do you sell on Ebay?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's something to be said about being poor. Really now, what's your major Jay? Since you mentioned money, I'm assuming it's financial stuff.

DizzyB

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Re: Hey Jersey...

DizzyB said:
Tail light lenses??? I know I'm harping on it, but curious what it would look like. Do you sell on Ebay?
I dunno....they would probably look ok! Just a matter of taste! I sell on eBay sure! Who doesn't? hehe:D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts