So, this is my first ever Cadillac. Just upgraded from a Suburban. With about 1,500 miles here are my Pros and Cons:
- The car is Beautiful. From the paint job to the lighting to the 22" rims, it's really a work of art.
- Very quite. The inside is quite and comfortable. I'm not a fan of Bose but the sound system is adequate.
- Love most of the bells and whistles. Auto tailgate, auto door locks, adaptive cruise control.... I can go on but, coming from an older suburban, the technology is amazing!
- Power. Love to feel the power of this 420 HP motor
- My first con is the Cue system. Buggy as hell. For the life of me I can't get my iPod to play properly. I've tried a software upgrade on the iPod but the music just stops after a certain amount of time. Always within an hour. I've also tried swapping cables and USB ports to no avail. Pandora works OK but I mostly listen to my iPod so this is a big deal to me.
- The drive train. Not sure how to describe this but the drive train feels a little erratic. Not smooth at all. Cruising at low speeds, this thing feels like it's wants to sputter. Sometimes I just punch the accelerator to clean it out. It does not like cruising at low speeds at all.
- The shifting is a little cluncky and rough at times. Again, mostly at low speeds. Again, seems like a problem with the drive train.
- As others have reported, the backup camera is pretty bad. I really don't have anything to compare this to, and I can still see that it's a very washed-out picture. Also, the only way I can get the front camera to come on is to put it in reverse, then back to drive. Frustrating!
- XM Tune Alerts. How the hell do I turn these annoying alerts OFF??
- I was getting frustrated with the climate control but now I'm just setting it to auto and it seems to be working better. Had a really hard time getting the temperature just right.