Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a chance to clean up my '70 really well and take some pics in a more picturesque area. I took these pics just outside my house on the road, but it is a fairly nice area to take pics. It will be nice when the paint is cured enough to polish and wax, I hope to be able to make it even shinier. Pretty soon I will be retiring her to garage queen status and my new Grand Prix GTP will take over daily driver duty, but not for another month or so. There is still a few trim pieces I have not put back on yet. I've had very little time lately since I'm working 6-7 days per week, so I haven't had time to go find new clips for the side trim. Anyway Enjoy!

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Super great pics !

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
That's it, you have convinced me... I need to buy another '70 Coupe Deville Convertible... in Black this time ;)

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow, very very nice. I've been debating recently whether I like the 1969 or 1970 Cadillacs more, after seeing your pics, I've gotta say 1970 is better.

I think it's kinda funny to see a car so fitting for the New York mafia parked in farm country. Its so out of place.

D

·
0 Posts
That car just went from "zero" to "hero" status!. Looks good, real good!. Enjoy it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
She's a beaut.

·
Registered
'94 Fleetwood Brogham, '94 Fleetwood, 2010 SRX 4WD, F250
768 Posts
Very nice....no, tremendos! Those pics were just added to my screen saver picture show.!!

Fantastic :2thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts