Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
162 Posts
So, is there anywhere that I might be able to find out how many of the 197 silver with Lt. neutral interior, 2004 CTS-V's, came without the sunroof option?

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
As for the Nurburgring package, it is on the window sticker that I still have, but it's in the car, which is in storage for the winter. Can't wait to get her out of hibernation.
Please scan or photo that window sticker for us. If it actually says that on the factory window sticker, then your V must be extremely rare. And an '05 with that low of mileage, stored in the winter - would be very :cool2:.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Please scan or photo that window sticker for us. If it actually says that on the factory window sticker, then your V must be extremely rare. And an '05 with that low of mileage, stored in the winter - would be very :cool2:.
Will do she should be out in the next couple of week
then i will scan it and post it

i just love this car

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
finally got the V out of storage and the Nurburgring package is the upgraded struts cant beleive it was a 2000.00+ option
but it does handle like a dream:cool:

I will scan the window sticker, mind you its in french

·
Registered
2004 CTS V
167 Posts
That's all a bit confusing to me...even the PDF. Trying to break my car's numbers out - somebody double check me ?

2004 , Black ext, , black interior (gray A,B,C pillars and headliner) with sunroof. How many made ? I'm seeing something like 1238 cars like mine in '04 - is that right ?

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,904 Posts
...everytime I see these #s I still can't believe how few V1s were made....and how even fewer are still on the road.....

It's like watching a species become slowly extinct.....

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray stock (unmodded and happy this way)
511 Posts
Am I reading that correctly? Only 242 Stealth Gray/black combinations? I wonder with adding in the sunroof option how much would the number drop?

Wait... Re-reading everything... Deleting the sunroof is the option? And the sunroof is standard equipment?

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V -- Mods someday.
82 Posts
...everytime I see these #s I still can't believe how few V1s were made....and how even fewer are still on the road.....

It's like watching a species become slowly extinct.....
Makes me happy that I have one that was 'saved' from insurance writing it off. Yeah, rebuilt title--but its in better condition than several 'clean' title cars I've owned.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
finally got her out of storage

posted my window sticker

on the right hand side you will see the Nurburgring package

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac Deville DHS, 1994 GOV Suburban K1500
50 Posts
I know this has probably been answered and all but how can I find production numbers for my caddy? I know it's not an incredibly rare car or anything but with its exact configuration I'm curious.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts