Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Nothing on the ground in NoVA, but there are about 10 listed as "in transit" within 500 miles on Autotrader. That should be taken with a grain of salt (or maybe a handful, depending on your opinion on dealers). It does seem at least that there's movement on orders, we'll have to see when deliveries actually start happening.

· Registered
CT4 V Blackwing
9 Posts
I placed a deposit and ordered a 2023 BW on Sept. 5th. Got a call on Sept. 26th that my build had been allocated at the factory and production would start on Oct.10th. Hope to see it by the end of Nov.

· Registered
44 Posts
I placed a deposit and ordered a 2023 BW on Sept. 5th. Got a call on Sept. 26th that my build had been allocated at the factory and production would start on Oct.10th. Hope to see it by the end of Nov.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your estimate on delivery may a bit overly optimistic. There are still supply issues in building these cars. For example, my car was built approximately four weeks ago but it's status is 4D00 (delayed) MP (missing parts?). The are building the cars but are not able to complete them. There are people still waiting for 2022's actually.

· Registered
2019 Cadillac CT6 V, 2021 Cadillac XT4
57 Posts
I don’t know. I was talking to my Cadillac store here in TX and he said no 6 Speed (on constraint until further notice) on any “new” order. I did not ask about existing orders at any particular status.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts