Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't know where dealers got that 250 units line, it's completely false. Right now there's about 1200 '22 CT4-V Blackwings that have been produced (~750 auto, ~450 manual) and about 1500 CT5-V Blackwings (almost split down the middle for auto/manual). These may not be perfect numbers, but they're as close to a real picture as we're going to get.

Source: search for "blackwing registry" on a forum that shall not be mentioned here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Right now production numbers for '23 are still zero. No confirmed start of production, no movement on allocations, nada. Something's definitely up, and I'm sure it's part of why Lansing shut down Alpha platform production for a week earlier this month.

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now production numbers for '23 are still zero. No confirmed start of production, no movement on allocations, nada. Something's definitely up, and I'm sure it's part of why Lansing shut down Alpha platform production for a week earlier this month.
Why would GM should down their Alpha platform production?

·
Registered
64 Posts
If I'm reading the article correctly, it doesn't seem to impact the Blackwings. Here's a quote:
I saw that, but given there's still no sign of production on the Blackwings, I'm not putting a lot of weight behind it. Maybe those with orders can hope they're going to prioritize the Blackwings over the regular CT4 models, as they're obviously higher margin cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw that, but given there's still no sign of production on the Blackwings, I'm not putting a lot of weight behind it. Maybe those with orders can hope they're going to prioritize the Blackwings over the regular CT4 models, as they're obviously higher margin cars.
My ordered 2023 CT4 Blackwing has been built though I don't have it yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The configuration tool on Cadillac's website did go live a couple days ago, but that doesn't really mean anything for actual production.
Cadillac accepted my order on August 6th and the car was built about two weeks ago. According to my salesman I can expect delivery anytime now though I'm not holding my breath. My order status is at 4D00

·
Registered
2019 Cadillac CT6 V, 2021 Cadillac XT4
40 Posts
A few Cadillac dealers in the greater Houston area have 2023 CT4 V BW on the ground (2 and sold) and about six I can find in transit with copies of window stickers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts