Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
If there are, I don't think that they are going to announce it, as it would hurt sales, I would think. Also hard to determine a delay officially if they haven't announced and determined an official start production date. I have heard from 1 dealer in So Kali that it is too late to order a '09, and too early to order a '10. If they have a game plan, I don't think that they want anybody knowing it.
On the other hand, I'm a newbie around here.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
22 Posts
I was told today that while my dealer can enter orders, the factory won't begin production until July, and that wasn't firm enough for them to try and sell me a 2010. 09's are running thin. I'm gonna see one more local dealer on Saturday before calling Superior.

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts
I was told by the dealer that I quoted up in post # 3 that they could not turn in any orders yet. This was just on this Tues afternoon, or 2 days ago. I suspect that some dealers would just like to firm up their "pocket personality" a little by taking deposits now, and then turning in the order when allowed to do so. They also told me that they thought that they would be able to actually turn in orders about the end of this month.

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Thin ? Just one of the local dealers here has several of them, and two of those are pre-owned and many are 6 speeds.

http://www.sewell.com/web/inventory...wned/All_years/Cadillac/CTS-V/All_body_types/
Wow! According to their website they have 12 new Vs in inventory, along with the 2 pre-owned and 6 more on order.
None of the local dealers in my part of the woods has even one, and no plans to order any in.
But, they would get me one... at a small markup. Right.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts