Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At one time a senior official indicated there was a 6,000 backlog with the new model. I have had an order in since September, not a diesel or Ext. Does anyone have info about current backlog?

·
Registered
2022 Escalade
111 Posts
At one time a senior official indicated there was a 6,000 backlog with the new model. I have had an order in since September, not a diesel or Ext. Does anyone have info about current backlog?
Ordered mine July 8th, still nothing.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Did you order Super Cruise??
If so, those units definitely won't be produced until after the first of the year.
I have a Premium Luxury Platinum on order, and my last check in with the dealer in late November, sales manager told me I shouldn't expect it before April at the earliest.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV Premium
417 Posts
I was told the same, April. I ordered in late September. There isn't enough manufacturing capacity right now for all the GM trucks. When Oshawa comes online, then it will take some pressure off production.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I didnt wait - don't have the patience. I took the time and called 30 dealerships until I found the escalade I wanted. I would recommend doing the same. If you want me to do the leg work - My cost is 1.5-2% of the purchase price :).

·
Registered
‘22 Escalade ESV Sport on order ‘12 Infiniti EX35 ‘06 R52 Mini Cooper S
114 Posts
I was told the same, April. I ordered in late September. There isn't enough manufacturing capacity right now for all the GM trucks. When Oshawa comes online, then it will take some pressure off production.
I'm trying to work a deal and get my order in soon, non Plat and no Super Cruise, hoping it arrives by April.

·
Registered
417 Posts
They aren't even building the super cruise models yet, so I would think there will be a long line up for that option.

·
Registered
417 Posts
That would be great. Maybe phone those dealers and ask them when those trucks will be on the lot. Every time I call a dealer, they tell me it is a pre sale. In other words, they don't have possession of the truck yet. I'm going by a huge Escalade dealer tomorrow and will inquire again.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Can anyone on this forum actually confirm they took possession of an Escalade with Super Cruise or that has one being prepped at the dealer as we speak?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts