Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'06 CTS, '05 CTS, '04 SRX (V-8)
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car got hit, nothing bad, but it damaged my pretty new exhaust system and now the left muffler is hanging lower than the right and it has progressively been making me mad. I've tried countless times to order just that part, but the parts dept. says that the number does not exist and that I would have to order an entire new kit....which is $1,200. There has got to be some way to get this left muffler without having to scam a dealer into a warranty claim. Can anyone help me? Have connections with the parts people? The exhaust system is made by GM performance parts and all I need is the "Left Muffler Assmebly" 17802045 is the part number for the entire kit.

·
Registered
white, lux/sport,tinted windows,V rocker panels
264 Posts
sounds like you got hit pretty good,why don't you just turn it in to your insurance?

·
Registered
77 Posts
What exact GM exhaust do you have? Is it a V exhaust?
And what is the muffler assembly? Is that just the hangers and brackets or is
it including the actual muffler.
Reason I ask, is when I was rearended, Insurance replaced my V exhaust with a new entire V exhaust (I also got the V rear bumper). Long story short, I still have all the new bracket assembly for the left side since I was hit on the right side. If this is what you need, PM me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts