Registered
CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Please see (and compare) those 2 pictures:

and

There is one big horrible difference.
All parts on center have some special "rubber" layer on plastic surface. Originally, it looks great (and it is GRAY), but after few years I totally removed gray color from plastic part (only by hand) and now it looks horrible (second picture). There is black plastic part. I have to change it.

I found this part on internet (see picture):

I have one big problem. I am from Czech Republic - EUROPE and there is problem to order some parts in US and send it to Europe.

I would like to ask you for help. Does anybody know, where I can buy this part? I want some cheaper solution, for example part from crashed car, used part... Or if you know about somebody who is willing to send it to me, I will pleased for any help. Money transfer is not problem - pay pal.

Car is Cadillac CTS 2004.

Thank you Jezekm

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,819 Posts
It's not cheap. But would be a great upgrade to the interior. Center stack. Don't worry about having to "reprogram" the radio. Because you can very easly replace the fronts with only 4 screws. And with out having to break the warranty seal, even though your car is out of warranty anyways. You could even switch out the climate control, so that you wouldn't have two buttons that do you no good. I'm talking about the heated seat buttons, which it appears your car does not have.

But all of that for that price, it's a steal if you ask me.

KOT

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Take it out, pull it appart and paint it.
If that fails then buy a new 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts