Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
09 ctsv
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid for pulley upgrade, CAI tuner and tune. Many emails and several promises later still cant get Jess to email my tune. Last promise was I would have it winthin the 1/2 hour. 5 hours later still nothing. Not bashing just stating the facts. Chose this avenue as he seems to have plenty of time to post on here.

First time customer and not a big time spender like many of his clients but when I tell some one Im going to do something I make it a point to follow through.

I know he is busy but dont promise if you cant deliver.

Please send me my tune!

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
I have been working on them for the past 5 hours i promise, I have just been on the phones non stop with people and i dont want to mess up on them while im building them. Im almost done and you should have them shortly. sorry for the delay. They where important calls. thanks

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Chris i sent yours a very long time ago, as in months. ;) They take an hour to build all 3. I just resent them to you in seperate emails right when you resent the request a few minutes ago. You should have told me you didnt get them and i would have just resent them way back then. Sorry.

·
Registered
2011 V Coupe
189 Posts
Sounds like it'll be better for Jesse to overestimate the time it'll take. I've learned to do that with my clients. I'm pretty good at figuring out how long a certain job will take me, so I gave pretty good estimates when they would ask me about it. Never got much compliments when I delivered on my estimated date. Now, I try to overestimate by a good margin. The clients are soooooo happy when I deliver ahead of schedule. It's funny how that works.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Under promise and over deliver is a good philosophy, no matter what business you're in.

Now that everyone has their tunes, this one's done. Thanks Jesse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.