Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sport Wagon
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of wiring for my hitch installed on a 2010 CTS Sport Wagon and have a few questions.

Access to the passenger side tail light is no problem through the access panel for the battery & fuses. However, access to the driver side tail light assembly is another story. I started to pull apart the felt covering on the side wall but was concerned I'd do damage. Can I access the driver side tail light connector without pulling apart the felt covering on the L/H side of the rear felt cover? Can both left & right tail lights be accessed from one spot.

Any assistance from anybody would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Wagon, Perf RWD, WDT, FE3 & 2012 CTS4 Luxury Sedan
77 Posts
Refer to my post that I started 3/31/2011.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sport Wagon
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunc:

I'm glad you answered this thread because I attempted to send you a private message concerning my problem but the system wouldn't allow it so I posted it on the public forum. I did see that post and am confused. I followed your instructions to the letter, at least I thought so, but couldn't find the connector for the driver side tail light. Is it the space between the battery and panel behind the wheel well? If so, there is minimal space and which one is it. Is there any way we can communicate privately so as not to tie up this forum? I can give my email address if that's allowable.

Please advise & I really appreciate your assistance.

Dan

·
Registered
2011 CTS Wagon, 2004 BMW M3, 2007 BMW K1200S
13 Posts
Hey Dan, I was curious which hitch did you go with? I am waiting for my 2011 CTS wagon to arrive this weekend. I'm already thinking about the hitch to get installed for my mountain bikes :)

Parker

1 - 4 of 4 Posts