Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long day at work today so as usual my patince runs short on the way home ....

So im rolling up to this light , right lane is this probe , i really didnt feel like getting in the left lane and coming to a stop beside him ...I get to him and the light as it goes green , no one else around and hes just sitting there ....to late to pull around him smoothly so i slam on the brakes and lay on the horn ....Still stays there ....

Cut the wheel and start to go around him on the left , he ****in nails his go pedal ,and lights them little tires up.... now im pissed ......So i pinned it and surpised the piss out of my tranny , slams back to first and lights the right front up , backpedaled a little and proceeded to suck the doors off that peice of alien excriment .....

Next light he pulls up beside me , looks over , i roll down the window and say "hey , tell them green mother ****ers to put that thing back in your ass".....

He gave me he finger and proceeded to launch the probe hard this light , of coarse i sucked his doors off again ....This time i never let up , and never saw him again ....

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Ahh...I can feel your anger...It gives you focus...Makes you stronger...

I get those types every now and again. I usually blow right past them as well, and then they get all pissed off, even though they're the idiots that start the shit in the first place. Damned man, there's just too much ego going around...Likely because of the small size of thier (insert patheticly small sexual organ here) after they get shown up. But hey, I love showing these types up...Especially when their unsatisfied female counterparts are with them.

Hey Stoney, if I ever come down to Florida, we gotta hang out. Something tells me that we'd get along great.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Why would you even try with a 2.0 liter (?) Probe?
anyways, good kill!
Its fun in a 4.9 deVille!

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well there isnt much out there a 4.9 deville can outrun ....so a 4 cylander probe is work enough ...

Took it up to 115 today and found the fuel shutoff , thought it is supposed to be at 108 , but she made it to 115 before shutting down .... rare day im able to do this , nothing (litterally) on the interstate this morning , with the holiday and everything i suppose everyone stayed home .....only the 4th time shes ever been over 85 mph in the 2 years ive had it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts