Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any vendors here that can meet or beat a $1330 shipped price for Borla PN 140364 (sedan exhaust)?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
We are a Borla Distributor. They retail at: $1549.95. We sell them at: $1299.95 SHIPPED in the lower 48 States.

I personally worked with the Borla R&D team in development of the CTS-V Sedan exhaust and I will be assisting in the development of the CTS-V Coupe system as well. Best sounding exhaust system on the market!

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
Are there any vendors here that can meet or beat a $1330 shipped price for Borla PN 140364 (sedan exhaust)?

Thanks
I can. Call me at 877-787-8989 ext. 9801. It is worth your time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 Sedan, M6, Silver/Ebony
457 Posts
Once you get your Borla system installed I would love to hear/see a high quality sound clip with idle, rev, and drive by. Keep us posted on how you like the Borla. Good luck.

·
Registered
None
156 Posts
We are a Borla Distributor. They retail at: $1549.95. We sell them at: $1299.95 SHIPPED in the lower 48 States.

I personally worked with the Borla R&D team in development of the CTS-V Sedan exhaust and I will be assisting in the development of the CTS-V Coupe system as well. Best sounding exhaust system on the market!
what about the Vagon?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I don't have a V Wagon to supply Borla with. Borla used my V Sedan and will be using my V Coupe for exhaust development.

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
SixBolt- Thanks for your order. We will email you the FedEx tracking number. Told you it was worth the call!!

G

·
:canttalk:I saw a YouTube clip of a V with Flowmaster exhaust. Anyone know about these? Gotta be a little less expensive that the Borla name...

·
Registered
CTS-V
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:canttalk:I saw a YouTube clip of a V with Flowmaster exhaust. Anyone know about these? Gotta be a little less expensive that the Borla name...
Flowmasters sound like rattly tin cans to me. They sound marginal on old musclecars and are way too unsophisticated for any Cadillac, IMO. I wouldn't consider them at any price.

·
Registered
CTS-V
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SixBolt- Thanks for your order. We will email you the FedEx tracking number. Told you it was worth the call!!

Just a little follow up...
I ordered the exhaust from PGA2B on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday (standard, free shipping!). Unfortunately, it got damaged in shipping. I sent PGA2B a PM, and first thing Monday morning I had a pre-paid return label, and a brand new exhaust shipping to me overnight! The second exhaust arrived undamaged.
It's always great when you don't need to find out how good a company's customer service is, but when you do, it's rare you get hassle free treatment like this. Order your Borla exhaust from PGA2B! You can't go wrong with the price, and the customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
2013 OBM CTS-V Coupe
2,664 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately sometime things get damaged. I understand when something happens as I am a consumer as well and know the frustration when something goes wrong with an order. The difference is that we at StreetSideAuto.com put ourselves in your shoes and make it right. I empower all of my employees to do what is necessary to take care of the customer as if they were on the other side of the phone. Anyone can read our customer feedback on Pricegrabber, Nextag, or Bizrate, and see we are a stand up company that takes care of our customers....

Thanks for the purchase and enjoy it!!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Just a little follow up...
I ordered the exhaust from PGA2B on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday (standard, free shipping!). Unfortunately, it got damaged in shipping. I sent PGA2B a PM, and first thing Monday morning I had a pre-paid return label, and a brand new exhaust shipping to me overnight! The second exhaust arrived undamaged.
It's always great when you don't need to find out how good a company's customer service is, but when you do, it's rare you get hassle free treatment like this. Order your Borla exhaust from PGA2B! You can't go wrong with the price, and the customer service is second to none.
Thanks for the follow up. All we need now is some sound clips! I have yet to hear a decent sound clip of the borla on these cars. All the ones on youtube have horrible sound making it hard to hear what it really sounds like. Make a good video and PGA2B will have another sale. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts