Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called a few places yesterday and only 1 said they can do tail lights. They wanted $450 to tint them (using paint, not film). I thought this sounded a little high though.

What did some of you guys pay for this?

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac EXT
22 Posts
I sent my 911 turbo lights to a place in New York called Detailing Dynamics and they charged me $400. They did an excellent job. I am trying to decide now if I want to do my ext or not.

·
Registered
07 EXT
165 Posts
I got mine painted for $100..... both tail lights plus third brake light.

Then $150 for my headlights/fog lights/ turn signals....a lil extra only becuase the headlights took a bit of prep work

I got some pics up here and also on cardomain (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628023)

check them out... I think they came out pretty good and they still let the light through

·
Registered
'07 Escalade ESV AWD
248 Posts
Check out Jon's Tinted Tails. He quoted me $160 for all 3 plus return shipping. He does incredible work, and has a super fast turn around time so if you don't have an extra set of tail lights your down time is minimal. I'm going medium on mine, which will look bitchin' on a black ESV. I've had him do medium on a couple of my rides (2 and 4 wheeled) and they haven't caught the attention of the local law enforcement authorities yet... If you do end up contacting him, please tell him that Matty sent ya, I like referring to work to him, he's a good dude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts