Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
as I looked at GM.com under dealer locator for Cadillac I saw they had already the new STS V on their list.
The MSRP for the STS V is $ 74.990 - and this price for that car sounds real good to me. The dealers in the US should get their first cars in this month.
Harry

·
Registered
211 Posts
harryctsv said:
Hi there,
as I looked at GM.com under dealer locator for Cadillac I saw they had already the new STS V on their list.
The MSRP for the STS V is $ 74.990 - and this price for that car sounds real good to me. The dealers in the US should get their first cars in this month.
Harry
Thanks for the info Harry! That's great news! Is there a way for you to link this info? Thanks again for sharing.

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crozier said:
Thanks for the info Harry! That's great news! Is there a way for you to link this info? Thanks again for sharing.
No problem crozier,
go to "gm.com" than dealer locator, select brand "Cadillac" - enter a zip code.
When the dealer show up, hit "buy power" at any dealer and than select model "STS V" and GO - there the price shows up!

Have a nice week-end
Harry

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
That's $2k cheaper than people have been saying. That's pretty cool, maybe it will quiet down some of the haters.

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
davesdeville said:
That's $2k cheaper than people have been saying. That's pretty cool, maybe it will quiet down some of the haters.
$2,000 less and 50 more HP would've shut everyone up. J/K. We'll see when the magazines test one. I may have to eat crow.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
davesdeville said:
Maybe... Thats National Base SRP... The ones hitting the lots will probably fall closer to the 77k category before the ridiculous dealer markups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts