Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my GF for my BDay snatched me up an 98+ Seville E&G Classics Grille, just got home today from being away and checked it out, sadly i cannot have it till mid October (my bday). Looks awesome especially on my Sterling Metallic paint. Cant wait to post pics of the ETC and STS will E&G Billets. Cost was $215 (i know because i found it cheaper than the 260 most places are asking).

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
I suppose you mean Rolls Royce style grill . I think it will look cool

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah
not the rolls grille, that one best i could find was 400 and i didnt like the huge look it had with the header
the billet is this one

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Hmmm .Good for you .I think you may wanna consider a grille emblem too

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
Hehehe you're such a present snooper :thepan:... for all of you other guys that are interested where the grille was found at: underbid.com. Just type in seville grille and it should pop up with other choices...

Jay: Good thing is that you can't find your other surprise present MWAHAHA!!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 S GT Hatchback 2013 Kia Optima SXL
2,817 Posts
Hehehe you're such a present snooper :thepan:... for all of you other guys that are interested where the grille was found at: underbid.com. Just type in seville grille and it should pop up with other choices...

Jay: Good thing is that you can't find your other surprise present MWAHAHA!!
I think you need to give him the grille ASAP and let him install it. He has the same color car as me and I really want to see how it looks. Just tell him that after he installs it, he can't look at it until October :eek:.

Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts