Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
Is there really a difference in the premium membership? Is there anything you get access to that is not available with the standard membership?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,105 Posts
No more speed but a bit more access and less ads.

Welcome Aboard !!!

From the menu in the 3 vertical dots in the far upper right corner of any page...........

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,105 Posts
I believe there are one or two forums - for political and personal discussions - that the GPOP does not see.

I assume that you clicked the FAQ link in Post #2 and studied the lion's share of answers - and the link to Premium Membership ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe there are one or two forums - for political and personal discussions - that the GPOP does not see.

I assume that you clicked the FAQ link and studied the lion's share of answers - and the link to Premium Membership ?
yes I looked at the FAQ’s so was just wondering if Premium had access to techies & GM’s troubleshooting/service manuals that non-premium didn’t have

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,975 Posts
No, none of that stuff is on this site. Basically you get the political forum and I think a larger mail box. Maybe a few other things, but that should all be spelled out in the FAQ or the Premium Membership option.

P.S
Welcome

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,975 Posts
Correction to post #6. The Eldorado room is not part of the premium membership. Post #6 was edited to correct it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts