Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,655 Posts
Multi LED headlights that illuminate and extinguish as needed to adjust the brightness and which areas lit up in front of the vehicle automatically. Allows very bright areas of illumination (as though you have brights on) but recognizes other vehicles in front of you or coming towards you and adjusts just those spots so they don't blind those drivers.

Max

· Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,655 Posts
yes i know but no one at cadillac knows anything about it. do you know how to get them activated?
No. I'm Canadian, and advanced headlights already been here for a couple or more years. Europe for at least a decade. XT6s have them active here since inception.

When you say "no one at Cadillac knows" are you speaking of your dealer? 1-800 number? I guarantee you someone at Cadillac knows. At a minimum the engineers who designed and implemented DO know about it.

Dealers should be getting Service Bulletins soon if not already.

Max

· Registered
cts
30 Posts
yes my dealer is supposed to be checking into this but i haven't heard back yet.( they only act like they know about it when they're selling it to you). I did call a 800 # but they didn't have a clue... how do you like the lighting system?..i thought it only worked on high beams and on one (BMW) you tube video i saw, reflective highway signs were a problem for the system. it kept thinking that a car was approching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts