Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by my dealer that my ESV had a build date of 02/16/15. Not sure if the factory was operating on President's Day or not.

Hoping it was and my ESV will be on it's way to me in New Jersey.

Premium with Dark Granite, Kona leather, fold out steps and RVA wheels.

This waiting is killing me. So how long does it take to get on the train and get to the dealer?

Moving up from a very good to me 2011 Suburban LTZ with 82,000 miles.
Only trouble I've had was a wheel bearing.
I love my Suburban and can't wait for the ESV.

·
Registered
NONE
2 Posts
I too have a ESV premium with this same build date. I was notified yesterday that the truck is complete and they are making arrangements via take to have it sent to Colorado.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine must be getting ready as well.

Please post any updates if you get any.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ESV is not here yet, this is getting painful.

I'm hoping it will show in the next week.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoke with the dealer today, it's on the train. Hoping it will be here next week.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
Update:

March 15th and still no ESV.

This sux.
I can't believe how long you have waited for your ESV. My ESV's build date was 3/9, the dealership just called me saying that it just arrived! I was really surprised since I just chatted with a Cadillac rep online asking for a status, and he told me the status is 4000 and it's waiting for a carrier...so, I think their tracking system is way off.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
391 Posts
I live 5 miles from the factory and it took 10 days. So, if it's 2 days per mile, it could take a while to reach Jersey!?!

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV (Premium)
18 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm sure it will take a while to get to Jersey from Arlington.

Our Premium was built on 2/10/15 and we took delivery 2/25/15. Order was accepted on 1/23/15.

--Nate

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Platinum had a build date of 3/9/15 and I called today & they said it is currently at the Arlington plant and is waiting to be transferred to another plant. What does that mean? It still does not have a VIN #. Does anyone know why it would have to go to another plant to be finished?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
My Platinum ESV took 4 weeks to reach me in southern FL inc dealer prep.

Still fantastic car with none of the problems reported in the forum, that we have had two months now, 2000 miles and 100 hrs on engine.
Just had it detailed.
It was suggested that we wait 3 months from build date before we waxed it to allow everything time to dry properly.
Yesterday was 3 months.

We have been using it for the last month as a truck to move stuff from our old island condo to our new oceanfront condo.
Hearing and seeing the waves is the best.
Don't know why I waited so long.

Picked up our Gravity Fat Tire Bike from local bike store who was assembling it to ride on the beach sand.
I bought it online from a bike wholesalers for $500.
Bike store said it was a $1200 bike.
It rides on the beach OK, but have to learn how low the tire pressure should be to ride the soft beach sand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Platinum ESV took 4 weeks to reach me in southern FL inc dealer prep.

Still fantastic car with none of the problems reported in the forum, that we have had two months now, 2000 miles and 100 hrs on engine.
Just had it detailed.
It was suggested that we wait 3 months from build date before we waxed it to allow everything time to dry properly.
Yesterday was 3 months.

We have been using it for the last month as a truck to move stuff from our old island condo to our new oceanfront condo.
Hearing and seeing the waves is the best.
Don't know why I waited so long.

Picked up our Gravity Fat Tire Bike from local bike store who was assembling it to ride on the beach sand.
I bought it online from a bike wholesalers for $500.
Bike store said it was a $1200 bike.
It rides on the beach OK, but have to learn how low the tire pressure should be to ride the soft beach sand.
Was that 4 weeks from production date or for shipping? Where in So FL are you? I'm near Stuart.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE:

Took delivery tonight. Hope to get some pics posted soon.

My ESV is gorgeous.. Dark granite with Kona.

Loving it so far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts