Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Redline CTS-V
172 Posts
Weather tech has mats for the V that you don't cut. I have them in black which looks good in the tan interior. They're the standard mats not the floor liners. They're very high quality but just a little on the small size compared to what I was expecting. Although I have to say they do an excellent job. Made it all winter and no soaked carpet.

·
Registered
none
626 Posts
Bought a set of 4 through Rockauto.com and used a 5% coupon. It was very reasonably priced, and the quality is excellent.

·
Registered
CTS-V
53 Posts
I bought a pair of those universal cut-to-fit from Coscto or Sams. The only issue i had was right where the mat meets the side if the center console on both driver and passenger side the edge lightly has to curl. Maybe 1-2 inches at most. Other than that they fit great, easy to clean, and don't move around one bit. Plus, they were only $30 for all 4(the back ones you don't have to cut).

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
:postpics: of the options available...

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
Good lord. Do a frickin' Google search before you bring back a thread that's been dead for two years.

"CTS-V Lloyd mats" or even "CTS-V mats"

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geez really Fuzzy? Lighten up. S15SmallBlock isn't the one your angry at... He can't hurt you any more. It wasn't your fault.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts