Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please advise me (in numerical order) on what I should first install on my '03 5.3L Escalade:

- Exhaust (Flowmaster)

- Volant air intake system with the Tornado air system

- Power programer (Hypertech)

I'd would love to purchase this as a package but I don't think anyone here in Hawaii provides complete packages. I'd have to get them installed individually in various auto shops. Please advise / recommend.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I installed Corsa Touring exhaust, Volant air intake (I would not waste your money on the Torando, I have seen it lose power on the dyno
and have never seen one gain any power) and I have been playing around with the Preditor programmer, and it works really well. I have before dyno numbers and will get new dyno numbers when the temp cools down in the next 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
soljah said:
Please advise me (in numerical order) on what I should first install on my '03 5.3L Escalade:

- Exhaust (Flowmaster)

- Volant air intake system with the Tornado air system

- Power programer (Hypertech)

I'd would love to purchase this as a package but I don't think anyone here in Hawaii provides complete packages. I'd have to get them installed individually in various auto shops. Please advise / recommend.
Hey Soljah,

I went with the Airraid intake and series 70 flowmaster exhaust. My wife hates it, so I guess that must mean it sounds REALLY cool. It's not that loud but it does sound like you've got some horses. I'm not that smart, but it seems like the that combo did seem to make a difference in power/acceleration, etc.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts